How it works
1. One phone call is all it takes. Simply call or email our associates with your meeting specifics, including the following information:
- Preferred Meeting Dates
- Desired Location(s) i.e. city, state, region, etc.
- Meeting Room Requirements
- Meal Functions
- Your budget and wish list of concessions
- Any other significant details
You may also use our Contact Form
2. Immediately after we receive your information, our hotel research begins and we will contact you within 48 hours with results and / or a status report.
3. Our associates will research, identify and make contact with the appropriate properties that match your needs and obtain proposals
4. Review proposals and verify that they are capable of completely addressing your needs
5. ICR associates will prepare an easy-to-read synopsis of our findings as well as a comparative grid of our recommendations
6. You choose your venue based on our research and we begin the process of negotiating the concessions and terms of the contract.
7. Review contract for any errors as well as deposits, attrition terms and deadline dates
8. The contract is signed and you have your hotel venue secured!
9. ICR also handles additional services free of charge. (click on this to go to services page)
If you wish our associates at ICR to manage the entire event, we would be happy to handle all of the details and thus begin the second stage the meeting planning process.